12 juin, 2005

Interruptions

Interruptions come in a variety of forms. Obviously some are more dramatic and attention-getting, while others can be somewhat ignored (though hardly an interruption if it can be completely ignored). The main thing is that they interrupt one's sense of calm, one's poise, or train of thought if you will.

Interruption can change the present in ways that are not predictable sometimes. My current job has been interrupted by my own choice to leave. In this case I have interrupted myself in a sense, as I have been on a steady course for sometime. I am forced to deal with the interruption and see how things will work out that are not exactly within my control.

This is of my own choosing, but what I find more interesting is that sometimes we are interrupted by things that are not of our own choosing, and how we handle those can be very revealing of our character and of who we really are.

In this Blog I plan to discuss many things, from my personal feelings about traveling as a doctor and not really having a real home, to how other things are affecting me and those around me.

Those of you who know me, know where I am coming from, but for thise who don't, you are welcome to read along and ask questions as you like. I may not always explain myself clearly without prompting.

I hope you enjoy my roadtrips. I know I will...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Wow! Does this mean I can communicate with you and you will answer??? As I said, Wow!
I didn't think Christians had "signs."
I know I don't. Because I love the Creator, not His Creation, and He orders my steps, they are not determined by the time of my birth.
I'm glad your patients are sorry to see you go. Not sorry like WE'RE sorry, of course, but they will miss you until they latch onto someone new.
We will never latch onto a replacement for you. None exists.
M.

samedi, juin 25, 2005 4:53:00 PM  
Blogger The Doctor said...

Mom's can be so, what's the word... wonderful?

samedi, juin 25, 2005 8:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Such an understatement!

samedi, juillet 02, 2005 4:33:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home