02 janvier, 2006

Happy New Year! Start it with a Passion

There is not much I can say about that last post except that it was something that I felt I needed to say and that I am glad that I said it. Thanks for your thoughts those of you who wrote to me. Others may not have written but I know your hearts and thank you for your thoughts. I am well and wish you all a super new year.

The best thing that I can tell you right now is that I am in Nashville where I am working at the Passion '06 Conference. This is a gathering of college age students from around the world (though mostly the USA) who believe that this is a generation who wants to know God and make Him known. Pray for us. Search the website and see what is happening and pray for God to do the works that He desires in the lives of these students and volunteers.

"Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your truth we wait eagerly for You, for Your name and Your renown are the desire of our souls." Isaiah 26.8

"Sí, en ti esparamos, Señor, y en la senda de tus juicios; tu nombre y u memoria son el deseo de nuestra vida." Isaías 26.8

4 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

We are praying for you--too busy praying to leave any comments. Praying, oh, and removing our son's stitches! That was cool. Talk about playing doctor....

The seamstress at the ER did a fantastic job, by the way. I figure she was just happy to see paying patients.... Standing room only with a bleeding child gives you a whole new way of looking at the immigration controversy. Particularly when so many of the others are being sent home because they just have a cold or whatever and are wasting valuable suturing time. But, I digress and rant and am surely in danger of spoiling your mountaintop Giglio experience.

Hope its great and passionate.

mercredi, janvier 04, 2006 12:32:00 AM  
Blogger palomita said...

I'm jealous of you guys at Passion...I miss being able to work at the conferences...although I'm still a bit afraid of the Giglio. Nothing against him, it's just that if I look him in the eye, I think he can see into my soul!

mercredi, janvier 04, 2006 3:16:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Roberts said...

Souns and looks great. Praying for you...

jeudi, janvier 05, 2006 1:46:00 PM  
Blogger The Doctor said...

Dovie, perhaps you just fear that someone (like God maybe?) might know your innermost thoughts. That is a scary thing. And yet God does know them, searches them, and loves us in spite of them.

vendredi, janvier 06, 2006 6:29:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home