08 janvier, 2006

So I'm moving...

Just in case anyone wonders why I have moved my blog to a new site, I just thought it would be fun to have a site of my own that I can do more to tweak. I can change themes, add users, email, and even add a lot more functionality with Wordpress. I liked blogger, and I'll continue to use the ID, but probably all the blogging will be on the other site. Besides- I saw my site on a PC and thought it looked awful. My Mac must be like rose-colored glasses.

Down with PCs!

And welcome to the new blog...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

are you self medicating doc? Or are you smoking an apple again. it looks like ass on a pc or mac.. Your wordpress site is much more stylish.

cheers!

dimanche, janvier 08, 2006 5:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

The interesting thing is that now we know what you really look like -not The Thinker, not the kid stuck
on a rock in Central Park, but a real live person.
Semi-shaved.
Cute as anything.
So I like the photos, - - but I love my PC.

dimanche, janvier 08, 2006 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger S. said...

A macintosh is what you wear in the rain.

lundi, janvier 09, 2006 12:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Whales are what japanese fioshermen spear!

jeudi, janvier 12, 2006 6:19:00 PM  
Blogger The Doctor said...

actually, what one wears is called a "Mackintosh", with a "k".

jeudi, janvier 12, 2006 6:43:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home