08 septembre, 2005

More Pictures


Since you asked (at least a few of you have so far), I posted a selection of pictures on my site. Of course there are not a lot of bad-weather shots, simply because I did not take many that are good enough, but there are a few that give the flair. This one to start is a picture of me in the DJ booth in Bayern 3, a pop radio station in Munich, where I happen to have connections. We later dedicated a song, "New Slang," by the Shins to our friend Mike. It is good to make connections I think. Never know who there is to meet through another. The degrees of separation are not always as numerous as they may seem.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nomad said...

Wow, Dennis. Those pictures are beauuutiful. They make my heart beat faster. I have to go next summer. It's going to be more of a dream come true than I realized.

vendredi, septembre 16, 2005 5:22:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home