14 août, 2005

Italian musings

Well, those of you who follow this post are certain to wonder why I have not been writing, but never fear, I will soon have more time to do so. Right now I am in Florence and things are going well. We have been to the Lake District and seen both Lake Lugano and Lago di Como, along with Bellagio, we went to Pisa and saw the wonderous leaning tower, and now we are in Florence. We went to the Galleria della Academia and saw the famous David, by Michaelangelo, along with some other art. At the same gallery there are a few musical instruments, including a Stradivarius violin (worth a few million dollars at least). We also so the Palace of the former rulers, which was basically an art gallery in itself.

Today we are going to Venice, where we will spend 3 nights before my friend leaves for home. I have really enjoyed having this time with her. It has been a really good to get to know her better.

Later on I will be going to Switzerland for a few days. I have been wanting to go there for as long as I can remember, so needless to say I am a little bit excited for that. Mountains, lakes, and cool weather. Now that is nice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

What????? A blog note, but nothing for
us????
Just you wait! Your time will
come, buddy boy!!!
So be careful!!!
You are in SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!
Now you can delete this!!!

mardi, août 16, 2005 7:44:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home