29 juillet, 2005

Movin' On...

My "Roadtrip" starts today. I left work today for the last time as a doctor there. It feels good, but at the same time I will really miss it. I have become a slightly better person if not a better doctor for it. It was different leaving other places because the leaving was always built-in: schools have graduations, training programs have them too, and even the ER job had a really high attrition rate, but this one was one where one might stay for a lifetime, were the situations a little different.
It makes me wonder sometimes why I chose this path. Or was it even my choice? Was it for this very "choice" that I have been there? Did God do that which He had planned? I can only say that I believe it is as He designed, whether I had anything to do with it or not. I can only hope that I was obedient to His call in that time.