20 octobre, 2005

WOOT! WE WON THE PENNANT! GO CRAZY!

I have been a sports fan for a long time. I have been an Astros fan for every bit of it. I was an Astros' Buddy as a little kid, and I remember going to the Dome and watching people like J.R. Richard, Nolan Ryan, Mike Scott, Enos Cabell, Cesar Cedeño, Jose Cruz, Bill Doran, Bob Watson, Terry Puhl, Art Howe, Roger Metzger, Alan Ashby, Joe Niekro, and many, many others from then until now, but never have we been able to do this.

This is the greatest thing I have seen in professional sports (IMHO).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Oh, bless your heart, you are missing so much. I wish you could be here to hear and see it all. Want a shirt or anything?
Mama

jeudi, octobre 20, 2005 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger The Doctor said...

I'm ready to clean out my drawers of old t-shirts to make room for the new ones...

Wish I could be there too.

jeudi, octobre 20, 2005 4:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Maybe it is the greatest thing in professional sports. But dadgum, it's only because we didn't live through the whole War-Admiral, Sea Biscuit thing. (Sorry, I know this is not the time for cool analysis.)

More importanly, let's not forget Rocky Six. Now THERE'S a sports story that just hasn't been told before, you know? I figure Stallone will give the 'Stros a run for their money, right? I know Sploosh will agree....

jeudi, octobre 20, 2005 11:36:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home